Wednesday, October 15, 2008

CRAZY dream

I had a really hard time waking up this morning because of a super crazy dream I had. I was becoming a priest. Yup. A priest.

I was at my church from childhood, waiting to walk down the aisle and become a priest. I was in these white robes and everything. They told me to stay in this room at the back of the church while Mass went on. Toward the end, a priest came to me and asked if I was done with the marriage thing. Then he asked if I was done with the Jew thing. I had no idea what the guy was saying, so just nodded my head. They went away. Then I said, "Hey wait a second, did you mean that I can't be married?" and they said of course not; The Church frowns on divorce. Um, kay.

Then, I was waiting at the back of the church and started panicking. I DID NOT want to walk down the aisle. I saw my mom and son and told her that I couldn't do this (simply because I didn't want to walk down the aisle, btw).

I'm such a wacko.

No comments: