Monday, September 27, 2010

This is tough.

We had a rough night in these parts.  Baby went to sleep very quickly, but then woke at 2, 3, 4, 5, 5:30, before I just got him up at 5:45.  It's hard to be positive, look on the bright side, and be motivated to do stuff when I'm feeling so frustrated and exhausted (because of course, I stayed up too late last night too).  It's hard for me, while going through that to not keep score, "Well, I got up with him this many times and HE'S only gotten up that many times," never mind that HE has to get up for work in an hour.

But, that's part of the point of this project--to get over myself and to be more supportive of my family.

I just hope that by committing to it, I can get rid of the nagging voice in my head that says, "What about ME??"

No comments: