Saturday, January 22, 2011

Progress

I'd love to say I'm doing great on my January goals, but that's just not the case.  It's no that I haven't been THINKING about my goals, and it's not that I don't have a ton of reasons to not be successful, but I just haven't made the progress I had hoped I would. 

The biggest problem with my success has been my baby's schedule and development.  He is currently going through separation anxiety, which has made leaving him in the gym nursery difficult.  I have made it to the gym about once a week this month, though definitely skipped one week.  Boo.

I also haven't made it to the chiropractor at all this month.  This is embarrassing because it's my own fault; I just haven't made it a priority--the story of my life.

As far as my water drinking, I haven't really been tracking the glasses I drink, though I have made a conscious effort to drink more water and to monitor how I feel--dehydrated, tired versus drinking enough.

No comments: