Monday, September 16, 2013

Sept 16

This photo is horrible, but these are my Target purple flats today.  They are not the most comfortable; their soles are so flat and my heels are achy.  But they're cute and give me a nice pop of color.


I get so many compliments on this top. It's from forever ago (I believe it was in between children, so probably 2008 or 2009) from Dress Barn.  You can't really see it, but it's got yellow and white polka dots.  I love to wear this with jeans.

Pants are Loft's Marissa from last year, I believe.


I thought another little pop of color would be nice and wore my found again earrings from Pandora.

Selfie!  I was hoping the look to the side would work, but clearly it does not.  Here's my hair today as I try to grow out my pixie.  My last hair cut was only a few weeks ago, but it's not growing out so nicely, and I've been clipping it almost every day.

No comments: