Monday, September 9, 2013

Sept 6

I've been inspired by many fashion bloggers.  While I am certainly not one of them, I love the idea of keeping a record of what I wear, in the hopes of identifying what works and what doesn't.  A few years ago, I had what seemed like the perfect outfit--scarf, top, cardi... and have no idea which pieces they were that went so well together.

So here's the first picture I took.  This selfie was before makeup went on, but my hair looked way better here than it did by the time I got to work.

I believe everything you see here is from Loft, over the course of several years.  I'm also wearing an old (as in someone else's hand-me-downs) tapered Gap pants and wore purple flats.  Pretty happy with how the top part looks, though I'm not sure if the purple shoes worked or not.  Must invest in a full length mirror!



No comments: