- I want to increase the number of books I read in 2014 (my goal for 2013 was 50; I made about 40), so I want to spend one evening a week reading for at least an hour, rather than collapsing in front of the tv after the boys go to bed and lunches are made.
- I want to stop being asked if I'm pregnant, so I will go to a Pilates or yoga (my gym does ab work in yoga classes) at least once a week in addition to my weekly swimming routine. This is bare bones minimum though; I want to go more frequently than this.
- Soda--down to one serving a month.
- I want to do a better job of keeping up with the Flylady system. I somehow want to make time to continue to declutter and keep up with my daily and weekly tasks (I've been skipping a bunch and doing it all on the weekend, leading to anger and resentment)
- I want to "Get rid of the negative voices," one of the goals of Flylady.
- And, after yesterday's very painful cleaning at the dentist, I want to start flossing daily.
Do you make resolutions in the New Year? How successful are you at keeping them?