Monday, September 8, 2014

9/8

It's remarkable how different this dress looks by camera, so I've added another photo of the cheery print. I liked this dress when I found it on the sale rack at Ann Taylor Factory a few weeks ago, and loved it when I checked out and the price was even lower.
In the mirror, it's very flattering on, hiding my tummy and showing my best assets. As always, I didn't know which shoes to wear, and wish I did not donate a pair of comfortable but nice brown sandals a few years ago. I chose my purple flats; I bought a pair of gladiator sandals this summer but fear they will hurt for work. I'm sure I'll do it eventually though.

2 comments:

Ruth Feeney said...

that dress is very flattering on your figure.

CRS said...

Thanks for all your comments on this silly little thing, Ruth!