Thursday, October 9, 2014

10/9



I really love the idea of these pants, but in reality they are not working out. The waist is ever so slightly too large, and there are no belt loops. I suppose I could have the pants altered, but is that going to cost more than the cost of these pants? I don't know. As a result, I feel like too much of my low back is exposed, and that makes me uncomfortable.

I love this top, though, and it really works well with the necklace and denim.

I have my hair up today, and wish I had some great earrings that would work with everything else.

Top is NY&CO outlet
Pants are NY&CO
Shoes are Clarks
Denim jacket is ancient Old Navy Factory
Necklace is jane.com

1 comment:

Ruth Feeney said...

That top is really cute! I have not been to that store in a long while. Looks like I will have to check it out.