Wednesday, October 8, 2014

My 1st Stitchfix!

My first one arrived today!

How it works: you pay $20 in styling fee, which is applied to your purchase. You set your style, tell them a little about yourself, set price points, then a stylist styles you. If you buy it all, you get a 25% discount. You can return it all (but then lose the $20) for free shipping.

In total, this would cost $177 (after the $20 is applied. It includes the jeans, all the tops, and the scarf.

My referral link is https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/3625174


Feedback on what I should keep is welcome!


This is the Collective Concepts Diane Abstract Dot blouse. I thought I would love it, and was excited when I took it out of the box. But it doesn't look right on, the material doesn't feel nice either. Sending back.
This is neckline detail on the Paper moon Ivan Embellished Collar Knit top, which is also below. I think it would look much better tucked in.



Ooooh, you get to see my face, and the weird expressions I typically crop out.

Oooooh, you can see the baby bump that has no baby under it. I like this top, but I'm not sure if it's flattering, or if it's worth the amount they want for it.




Here you see the Octavia Henry Birds Infinity Scarf, Sweet Rain Thomas Striped Raglan Sweater, and the Just Black Jimmy Skinny Jeans (which I'm also wearing in all the photos).

I love this outfit. I love the way the scarf looks with the sweater, how comfy the sweater is, and the fit and feel of the jeans. They really are perfect. But the jeans are not $88 worth of perfect. The jeans are definitely going back, but I am highly likely to keep this scarf and sweater.

2 comments:

Ruth Feeney said...

The sweater looks really nice. I like that best out of all the tops. Do any of these clothes from in petite?

CRS said...

I definitely need petite bottoms, and indicated that on the form. You can see in the pictures the length of the bottoms they sent! (These jeans are officially "ankle" but the were the perfect length. I believe I have a 27" inseam)