Sunday, February 22, 2015

Fabletics review 2/22

I'm so in love with Fabletics, so here's an all Fab outfit. I've been a member a little over a year, and February 2015 has been the best month (and my largest order) yet.
Fabletics is a subscription service for workout clothing for women (as of now....) VIP membership is optional, but gets you discounted clothing, the ability to score free loot from rewards points, and other benefits. You do have to skip or buy each month (or $49.95 is charged, which becomes an outfit credit), but I've found skipping each month easy especially after setting a reminder on my phone.
Your first outfit is 50% off, if you sign up as a VIP (that can mean as low as $25 for a tank and capri), and I've always been impressed by the quality.
Today I'm wearing a blue Oula tank, Blue impulse print Salar capri, and the Weston pullover. I'm also wearing a headband and hair tie from them! Addicted much?
Check them out and use my referral link (fabletics.com/invite/croy)!

No comments: