Tuesday, December 15, 2015

December 15, Trying on T4


This dress has appeared many times on this blog. It is one of my favorite outfits, and seems extremely Type 4 with a 1 secondary. It has the black, white, red, and is a structured and fitted line, however, the pattern is extremely random.

Today I styled my hair like I've seen the Type 4 experts wear, a style I frequented when I was growing my hair out.

Type 4 overthinks, so I've been going back and forth with "Am I truly T4? I don't want to be wrong, again." So I asked a colleague. After briefly explaining Dressing Your Truth, I asked her, "Do you see me as a Marilyn? Or an an Audrey." She quickly respond, "Oh you're an Audrey for sure!"

I feel that I LOOK like the T4 expert, Kalista. She also expresses 4/1 energy.
This is Kalista. She has darker hair than I do, but I saw similar features between us.
When explaining the differences between Type 1 and Type 4 to my colleague, I remarked that I don't like bows and ribbons and "floof." She said it's because I haven't tried them to which I quickly responded, "I would just feel silly." I think this confirms it.

Oh, and my Timehop app had the following comment yesterday, from three or four years ago, "I cannot believe a big company like Facebook would use 'their' rather than the grammatically correct his or her."

Yeah, so T4.

But then I come back to this...
WHAT THE HECK SHAPES ARE VISIBLE IN MY FACE????


No comments: