Thursday, January 28, 2016

1/28

It's official. I've requested to switch to T3. I'm nervous that this may not be right AGAIN, but I'm so excited to learn how to do T3 better.

If I'm not right this time, I'm done.


Today I was nervous about the blue not being the right blue, but I think it looks pretty good. I love this necklace from my Kohls haul, and these brown pants feel SO GOOD.

I scrunched my hair today after my shower, after using some Paul Mitchell Thicken Gel I have from forever ago. Here's a secret... I didn't comb my hair after my shower in the hopes of keeping some wave/body. I'm sure my hair has straightened over the course of today, but I did try!

I also did my eye makeup a little different... I forgot the eye liner, and swept green over the lid rather than gold. My brush needed a clean so I didn't swipe the crease. It's Bliss Hey Four Eyes in Sage:


So, am I off in the T3? Or am I a feisty broad?

No comments: