Wednesday, January 20, 2016

I'm gonna pop some tags...

 

I tried a new thrift store to see if I could find some Type 3 clothing. I hit the jackpot on jewelry, but I ran out of time before hurrying to my next appointment.

This thrift store buys clothing rather than taking donations, so I guess it's really a consignment shop. As a result, there was the kind of clothing you'd actually want to wear rather than the kind of stuff you'd want to wear to a costume party.

So I picked up a bunch of jewelry, but they don't let you take them into the fitting rooms.

I'm told the dress on the left needs a different neckline and the sweater on the right needs to be more tan. I actually like the look on the left, but wish everything fit better (the jacket is too big, the sweater too see through, the pants sat poorly on my waist).

I am obsessed now with the need to cut and color my hair.

No comments: