Thursday, February 4, 2016

My attempt at Dressing Your Truth, Type 4

I purchased a few items from the Dressing Your Truth store, in the hopes of confirming my Type 4. It actually confirmed that Type 4 probably wasn't going to work for me.

I actually had a great coupon, which made taking the plunge easier, but since I had to spend $75 to get free shipping, I had to make a large order.


Type 4 Cobalt Crew Scarf

Type 4 Lemon Custard Scarf

Type 4 Forever Plaid Top

The very short Type 4 Quiet And Deep Sweater and the very tight Type 4 Pure White Capri Pants

Type 4 Forever True Necklace and Type 4 Rhapsody Dress
Aside from the sizing issues I had with these items, it's pretty clear that it doesn't work for me for one reason or another. These photos actually appear in reverse try on order; I began with the dress and a smile and ended with a feeling that I was not Type 4 and the realization that I now had to send all this back.

No comments: