Tuesday, March 1, 2016

3/1

MARCH! YAY! I'm so excited that spring is almost officially here!!


Today, I'm worried that I'm getting the stomach THING my son had Friday and my husband had Sunday/Monday. My body is fighting like Muhammad Ali... we'll see whether I'm Frazier or Ali this go....

Anyway, here's my outfit of the day. I wanted to wear something a little looser on the waist, and pulled these pants. They really aren't a favorite, and never have been, but they have a looser feel to them. I never know which shoes to wear with these, typically going for my black Mary Janes (which are slated for a painting, when I decide to end my shopping freeze).

I really want to find some work appropriate elastic waistband pants, which always reminds me of my grandmother Betty, who always said her daughter mocked HER elastic waistbands, until she then needed them too....





I REALLY want to go shopping. I want to hit the thrift stores near my work (though it seems there's never time) and just shop shop shop for more rusts and mustards and plums and teals....

No comments: