Monday, April 18, 2016

Weekend


On the weekend, I don't dress up. Not unless we're going "out" in some way. Saturday was no exception, and this was a particularly nutso one. Morning started with soccer (and boy is it cold at 9am in April), then the grocery store, then a birthday party, then we decided to go to the amusement park. Comfort is too important for me to sacrifice for looking good. It just isn't. 

On the weekend, I do a lot of cleaning/cooking plus my house is perpetually chilly, so I wear a LOT of long sleeve tees and a LOT of sweatshirts. Maybe as I do DYT longer, I'll add some appropriate fleece jackets or something, but for now, it is what it is.


Sunday starts with my second job, which is teaching yoga. As you may know, it's tough enough to find workout wear that isn't black, let alone trying to find it in the colors you want. So here's what I came up with this weekend; it may not be DYT to the letter, but no black is a huge step up!

No comments: