Thursday, May 5, 2016

5/5

 


One of the big sellers of DYT for me was the idea that I would spend less on clothing. After all, my type thrives on practicality and are often on the "cheap" side of things. I need to find actual dollar value.

I used to walk into the thrift store and never find anything. I still find this with pants, having a sort of unusual size. But since discovering my correct type, I find great items so easily, like this Jennifer Lopez (from Kohls) top in perfect condition. It's very sheer, so I probably would not have picked it for work before, but I loved it and wanted to wear it and it passed the "is this ok for work" test with my generally more conservative about these things husband.

This may be the outfit that has received the most instagram comments of all my outfits ever.

No comments: