Yesterday was not a good DYT day. I was questioning my type; did I type myself wrong AGAIN? For all THIS TIME????
I've concluded that I do not look like any of the other Type 3 women. There's often a thread about women looking like sisters, and I don't see anyone who looks the littlest bit like me.
I also don't get compliments anymore. I've gained weight.
These were supposed to be things that STARTED HAPPENING when dressing your truth.
So I complained in a little facebook group of DYT ladies, and got a tremendous amount of support. And also "maybe your secondary is even."
THAT gave me a flash. Maybe I'm all or nothing AND light and bouncy. It's why the light can switch so fast.
I did my hair differently today, and another flash---it's this blunt cut haircut that's giving me the feeling. Hide those straight lines and I feel much better.





No comments:
Post a Comment