Friday, November 7, 2014

Hair, updated

I've been obsessed with my hair lately. Not really in a "wow, my hair is so awesome" obsessed way, but in a "I can't figure out what to do next" way. I have been admiring short hair for a few months, and I'm pretty sure I'm really just a short hair kinda girl, but I really love being able to toss my hair up in a pony, and I'm digging the tossing it over my shoulder thing too.

If you've ever tried to grow out a pixie, you know it can be a miserable experience. #firstworldproblems much? Yes.

I documented my journey, part 1 and part 2.

When this Timehop picture turned up today, I figured it was fitting to update with a November 2014.

So, without futher adieu, here's the November 2014 update. From super short pixie to below the collar in 2 years:
This photo was really taken in October, but so close to the end of the month that it totally counts as November.

No comments: