Thursday, January 14, 2016

Crazy NY & Co Haul

I went on an online shopping spree at NY & Co, and chose stuff I thought would be Type 4 through Dressing Your Truth. Some hits and major fails.

Pardon my sports bra.



I've had a crisp white blouse on my "to buy" list since Black Friday, and haven't found the right one.

This is the petite version of this blazer; you'll see the not petite version soon. It drowns me.

I ADORE this... it's a bit sheer in the white sections, but has ruching on the sides and buttons on the sleeves. I kinda love it with those pants too.


Help, I'm drowning!







You can't correctly see the blue. It's beautiful. But this isn't correct either.. note how red my lips look!

I ADORE me in this dress. But it's too dressy for anything in my life!

So disappointed these blue pants don't come in petite.
WHAT should I keep???

No comments: